You can now search for IKEA products using an image
How does it work?
Upload an image of a piece or combination of furniture
Your privacy is really important for us! Please, do not upload images with people.
View results of similar or different products
The products that will appear in the results list will be either similar or different.
Discover the same or similar products to what you are looking for
You can now find any IKEA product you are looking for easily and quickly using our image search function
Supports JPEG, PNG files up to 5MB
40 pcs (640 g) of HUVUDROLL vegetable balls
1 head of cauliflower, stalk trimmed
3 tbsp. butter at room temperature
4 red onions, trimmed and quartered
Sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
4 tbsp. SYLT LINGON lingonberry jam
3 tbsp. hazelnuts
2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp. sunflower seeds
1 tsp. fennel seeds
1 tbsp. coriander seeds
1 tbsp. cumin
1 tsp. coarse sea salt
100 g SOMMARSKÖRD pickled gherkins, drained
100 ml SÅS SENAP & DILL mustard and dill sauce
4 BRÖD TUNNBRÖD soft thin bread
4 tbsp. greek yoghurt
4 tsp. SMAKRIK, rapeseed oil, dill flower flavour
4 tbsp. ROSTAD LÖK fried onion
4 tbsp. fresh herbs
STEP BY STEP:
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C
2. Trim the heads of cauliflower and rub in plenty of butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer them to an ovenproof dish and bake them together with the onions for 10 minutes in the middle of the oven. Then reduce the heat to 150°C and bake for a further 30–40 minutes, until the cauliflower and onions take on a golden colour and starts to soften.
3. Gently roast the hazelnuts, pumpkin seed and sunflower seeds in a dry pan on high heat. About 3 minutes. then ad the fennel, coriander, cumin and sea salt and roast for another minute. Pour it all into a blender and just press the pulse button a couple of times. The goal is a crunchy mixture, not a powder.
4. Cut down the pickled gherkins into 5 mm cubs. Ad the mustard and dill sauce and mix well.
5. Take out the onions from the oven proof dish, cut them down lengthwise, about 5 mm wide strips and mix them with the lingonberry jam with your hands or a spoon.
6. Fry the vegetable balls as instructed on the package.
7. Put a griddle on high heat, butter the soft thin breads one each side and grill them gently. 2-3 minutes on each side.
8. Use the soft thin breads as a base, put small piles of the cauliflower, pickled gherkin mustar sauce, lingonberry onions, vegetavle balls and top it of with fried onions and fresh herbs. Serve the greek yoghurt, dil flower oil and dukkah on the side.
Do you need some help?